Musco Center and Chapman University’s CoPA Dance Department presents:
THIS EVENT IS IN THE PAST
Wednesday, March 30 - Sunday, April 3, 2022
A week of public and classroom performances and interactive events to celebrate this uniquely American art form.
Give your feet a workout during TapFest California, a week-long celebration of one of America’s most beloved multicultural dance forms. Learn some tricks from the greats, including Emmy-nominated choreographer and international tap sensation Chloe Arnold, Channing Cook Holmes, Dante Lara, Jason Holley, Parris Mann, Jason Rodgers, Joseph Wiggan, Steve Zee, and more, or tap your feet along to live performances by Chloe Arnold’s Syncopated Ladies and The Happy Chappy Tappy Show produced by Chapman University’s Tap Ensemble.
Presented by Musco Center and CoPA’s Dance Department, TapFest promises an immersive tap experience, featuring 16 different events – a hybrid in-person and virtual panel discussion, two performances – Chapman University's Tap Ensemble's The Happy Chappy Tappy Show featuring students, community members and special guests and Chloe Arnold’s Syncopated Ladies – plus 13 tap classes over five days.
If you have any questions about the Master Tap Classes offered, please contact Brandee Lara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, March 31 Classes
- Master Tap Class 1 with teacher Channing Cook Holmes
- Master Tap Class 2 with teacher Jason Holley
- Master Tap Class 3 with teacher Parris Mann
- Master Tap Class Spectator (Thursday): Join the fun without breaking a sweat with a spectator pass for all three Day 1 classes.
Saturday, April 2 Classes
- Master Tap Class 4 with Chloe Arnold/Syncopated Ladies
- Master Tap Class 5 with Chloe Arnold/Syncopated Ladies
- Master Tap Class 6 with teacher Joseph Wiggan
- Master Tap Class 7 with teacher Danté Lara
- Master Tap Class 8 with teacher Jason Rodgers
- Master Tap Class 9 with teacher Steve Zee
- Master Tap Class Spectator (Friday): Join the fun without breaking a sweat with a spectator pass for all six Day 2 classes.
Sunday, April 3 Classes
- Master Tap Class 10 with Chloe Arnold/Syncopated Ladies
- Master Tap Class 11 with Chloe Arnold/Syncopated Ladies
- Master Tap Class 12 with Chloe Arnold/Syncopated Ladies
- Master Tap Class 13 with Chloe Arnold/Syncopated Ladies
- Master Tap Class Spectator (Sunday): Join the fun without breaking a sweat with a spectator pass for all four Day 3 classes.
Please visit CU Safely Back for the latest COVID-19 protocols for Chapman visitors.
Classes taught by Chloe Arnold and troupe are $30 each and all tap classes taught by CoPA/Dance Department invited instructors are $25. Spectator tickets are $10.
Purchase a package and save of 30%:
Thu, Mar 31 $52.50
Three open tap classes
Sat, Apr 2 $147.00
Six open tap classes and performance by Chloe Arnold’s Syncopated Ladies performance
Sun, Apr 3 $84.00
Four classes with Chloe Arnold and troupe
All the above plus tickets to Wed, Mar 30 – The Story of Tap (Panel Discussion) and Fri, Apr 1’s performance by Chapman University Tap Ensemble (CUTE)
Chapman dance students will receive tickets to classes free of charge, $5 tickets to panel discussion and The Happy Chappy Tappy Show, and $20 seats for Chloe Arnold’s Syncopated Ladies.
Non-Chapman students receive 50% off for all events.
Your Visit to MuscoParking
Ticketing Policies, Terms, & Conditions
Ticketing ServicesHours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and one hour prior to all events.
New Location: 337 N. Cypress St., Orange, CA 92866. Parking is available in the driveway.
Contact UsPhone: 714-997-6812