Chapman Women's Basketball Season: Home Games 2021-2022
- All campus visitors are required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test upon entry.
- Accepted tests will be PCR tests within the previous 48 hours or Antigen tests within the previous 24 hours.
- Guests 18+ are required to show photo ID.
- Guests 2 and under are not required to show proof of vaccination/negative test.
- Spectators will be asked to maintain distance from all student-athletes and will have to wait outside the venue post-game unless otherwise noted.
- In compliance with California's face covering mandate, all spectators must wear a face covering while visiting a Chapman Athletics facility.
- The remaining games will be played at a reduced spectator capacity. Get your tickets early!
Join us as the Chapman University Panthers take on opponents in the 2021-22 Women's Basketball season.
Tickets are not needed for the following games:
12/19 Chapman vs. Wartburg
12/20: Chapman vs. Wis Lutheran- CANCELED
12/28 Chapman vs. Northwestern (Minn.)
12/31: Chapman vs. Amherst
Please visit CU Safely Back for the latest COVID-19 protocols for Chapman visitors.
Your VisitParking & Directions
Ticketing Policies, Terms, & Conditions
Ticketing ServicesHours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and one hour prior to all events.
New Location: 337 N. Cypress St., Orange, CA 92866. Parking is available in the driveway.